Ok, so I admit it. I am a Weehugger junkie. I adore the cute prints, the little aplix mittens, the gussets, the two sized options…did I mention I love the prints and the matching wetbags. Oh my!
I had the pleasure of meeting their designer, Lisa Versaci, in Las Vegas at the ABC Kid’s Show. She has teamed up with another company we love, Blueberry’s, in order to bring you these wonderful products.
Lisa knows how much WEEE love Weehuggers, so she gave us 3 covers to give away!! Since it was on the fly and it was just what she had in her bag, she noted that these covers *may* be seconds, so we are going to mark their tags, but they look pretty sweet to me! All three are size 2, one snap (Baby Blooms) and 2 aplix (Pistachio and Mod Beads).
Since I want to spread the word about Weehuggers, the only requirement to entry is to tell us what color you would prefer! Please comment only once.
ENTRY ENTRIES – comment AS MANY TIMES AS YOU DO THE FOLLOWING!
1. Like Mom’s Milk Boutique on Facebook and comment here that you are a fan.
2. Use Google Friend Connect and follow us on this blog (lower right hand
side â€śNatural Mamaâ€ť) and comment here that you are a follower.
3. Like Weehuggers on Facebook and comment here that you did.
4. Like Blueberrys on Facebook and comment here that you did..
5. Tell others about this giveaway, Mom’s Milk Boutique or Weehuggers on Twitter, Facebook, forums or your blog. It’s easy to share us on FB and Twitter with the above buttons! Then comment here with the link each time you talk about us or the giveaway!
6. Place an order with MMB during the giveaway and comment with your order #.
The giveaway will run from 10.18 – 10.24.10. I will announce the winners on 10.25.10. Share the WEEE love!
WINNERS (email abbie @ momsmilkboutique.com with your addresses):
Lorraine (chewymama) – Baby Blooms
Heather S. (Heather & Scott) – Pistachio
Kim (kgridean) – Mod Beads